Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel.||Plating:||More Than 30kinds|
|Standard:||ISO, DIN, ANSI, JIS, BS And Non-standard||Threads:||2-56 To 3/8-16|
|Lengths:||As Demand||Packing:||PE Bag+carton|
7/8" 18-8 Stainless Steel Captive Panel Screw with 6-32 Thread Size and Knurled Head Type
The captive panel screw is used to attach panels or boards in a semi-rigid manner. Since it's a screw, the applicable surface could be removed for installation, removale or inspection. Captivie panel screws work excellently in conjunction with captive panel retainers, which are the female adapter that accept the captive panel screw.
Five styles of captive panel screws and seven swaged retainer types.
Brass, steel, stainless steel.
More than 30 metallic finishes.
Threads from 2-56 to 3/8-16.
Lengths as demand.
Head diameters from 5/16 to 3/4 inch.
Invaluable for equipment panels where mounting hardware is subject to loss, these captive screws and retainers assure easy and secure assembly. In addition to standard models, users choose variations such as slotted, unslotted, or hex heads, washers for oval head styles, plus retainer spring and washer sets.
Spacers and Standoffs are two common types of positioning electronic hardware. They provide sturdy support, alignment and spacing to a variety of applications such as circuit board assemblies, panels and doors. Spacers and Standoffs are available in a variety of shapes, sizes and materials to meet the particular needs of your application. Round, hex, square, swage, female threads, male threads and even knurling for insert-like properties are all available. Non-magnetic and electrically neutral materials also help facilitate sensitive assembly requirements.
A Standoff is a fastener that is used to create space between two objects, often to properly position them. In the world of electronic compenents and electronic hardware, standoffs are typically used to space circuit boards, panels, doors or gears. Standoffs can be round, hexagonal or square in shape. They can have exterior knurling as well as swage characteristics. Female-Female or Double Female Standoffs can be fully threaded or partially threaded on each end. Male-Female Standoffs are also available. Standoffs are available in a variety of materials including aluminum, brass, plastic, steel and stainless steel.
|CNC multi axis|
|CNC lathe turning|
|Thread milling work|
|CNC production turning|
|Production gear manufacturing|
|Technic Series||CNC machining|
Why choose us?
1. We are a professional manufacturer specializing in manufacturing various metal parts, including CNC precision automatic lathe machined parts, automatic lathe parts, milling machined parts, wire cutting machined parts etc.
2. With experienced technical engineers and modern inspection equipment, our factory can help you to lower cost at the moment of worldwide financial crisis.
3. We are committed to focusing on the client's demand and satisfaction, and to providing high quality products at competitive prices according to your drawings or samples. Special parts for your special needs!
4. Our strong R&D and QC department can control the products to meet your strict requirment, 100% inspection on critical dimensions with high accuracy +/-0.01-0.005mm.
5. Factory direct price and on time delivery.
6. Small quantity acceptable.
7. Free samples available.
8. OEM workable.